4.20.2009

Week 40 appointment

Just got back from the doctor and there was no new progress... still just 50% effaced. That was disappointing, however we got some great news to go along with it! Dr. Holton scheduled us to go back in on Thursday, at that point we will be over the due date. If nothing has changed then we will schedule to be induced sometime next week. I do hope that Griffin will decide to come before then so everything can be as natural as possible, but I also do not want him to get so big that I cant push him out ha! SO THIS IS GOOD NEWS! There is a light at the end of the tunnel for us!!! JR says he wont believe it until he sees it though ha.. poor guy has been so excited that now he just has to just try and block it out of his mind :)

2 comments:

Tara said...

I was in Jessies office when she got the text about your appt. She said, "Oh I wonder if Lindsey is in labor?!" Bummer, I was hoping you were. However, it is great news that now the end is in sight! It wont be long now!

The Raymonds said...

Thanks for the text update! I better get another one when the time comes :) I'll be praying for Griffin to come on out without an induction! Afterall- you can't pay for the look on your hubbys face when your water breaks at home :) Pure excitement, panic, anxiety, happiness- and just precious!