4.08.2009

Week 38

Can we say IMPATIENT?? People ask me everyday how I am feeling and that is about the best description I can give ha! I am thankful that health wise I am feeling just fine, a bit unconfortable yes, but I know that is to be expected this late in the game :)

I have had several Braxton Hicks now and in fact on Monday I had several in a row- 10-15 minutes apart for about 2 hours. Oh and the best was when they came as I was grocery shopping ha! And as uncomfortable as they are.. I am very thankful for them bc I know that means we are getting that much closer. I was 50% effaced when Dr. Holton checked me on Monday, so that definitely means SOMETHING is going on!

I simply just cannot wait to meet my baby boy for the first time! Please pray for patience for JR and I during this time. We are enjoying lazy evenings and weekends together but cant seem to stop thinking about WHEN we will get to meet our son :)

In the mean time I will continue to enjoy the pampering from my oh so sweet husband. Who needs a pedicure when you have a husband that can paint your toenails this good? Thanks sweetie :)


Your baby has really plumped up. He weighs between 6 and 7 1/2 pounds (boys tend to be slightly heavier than girls), and he's nearly 20 inches long. He has a firm grasp, which you'll soon be able to test when you hold his hand for the first time! His organs have matured and are ready for life outside the womb. Wondering what color your baby's eyes will be? If he's born with brown eyes, they'll likely stay brown. If he's born with steel gray or dark blue eyes, they may stay gray or blue or turn green, hazel, or brown by the time he's 9 months old.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you really are spoiled huh, lol lucky you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! does JR take appointments?? He could make a fortune!! Glad your feeling as okay as possible!!
Love ya,
robin

Tara said...

Praying for you as you near the end!

And how sweet of JR to do your toenails for you! He is going to be a great dad, and your son will definitely learn how to take care of his future wife:)