3.14.2009

Practicing with Jackson

Thursday I had some wonderful QT with Mr. Jackson as his mommy went to the eye doctor. It was great that we now have toys and such that he can play with when he comes over.. and we were even able to try out Griffin's new umbrella stroller! We took a walk and he loved it! He is such a good baby though that I think I am a little spoiled... his best buddy Griffin might have to have him over more often to take some notes on how to be the best baby ever :)

It was a definite fast forward into my very near future having him over here. WOW is all I could think :)

2 comments:

The Walker Family said...

I love that picture!! He IS the best baby ever..Griffy can learn a lot from Jack Jack!!

I love you!

Tara said...

Glad you got some practice! You are going to be such a good Mommy!