2.16.2009

Week 31 checkup

Though we are 2 days shy of 31 weeks, we had another check-up today! AND it was the last one we will do on the every 4 week rotation... now it becomes every 2!! Griffin measured right at 30 weeks this time (he was 1 week ahead last time they checked). My glucose tests came back great and my iron measured well too, so I am very thankful. Griffin's heartbeat was 136 bpm and my blood pressure was on target as well. I have now gained a total of 17 pounds.. and man let me tell you something- to see numbers on the scales that I have never seen before is SCAREY!!! But its all part of it and I know it will be well worth it come April :)

We continue to be thankful for our healthy baby boy and a wonderful pregnancy!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Thats great news Lindsey! And yes it is all so worth it!

Kelly said...

Haha! It is just as scary to see those numbers the second time around, too!:)

Jenny Cordero said...

17 lbs. GOOD FOR YOU!!! I've gained more...booooo! LOL.