2.05.2009

Griffin in 4D!!

Griffin is now the new model child for the 4D ultrasound place! He did so awesome and the lady couldnt get over how active and good he was :) JR and I loved it so much and just laughed the entire time. He was Mr. Personality showing us many faces and moving around like crazy. It was so amazing to see his sweet little face and now it makes us even more anxious for April!!!!!



Here are some of our favorites. If you want to see all the pictures you can go here.























all smiles





check out my guns!




such a serious face



a little smashed in there!



picking nose with my toes



nice big lips :)





another little grin











after 3o minutes of moving around like crazy he was all tuckered out in the end and fell right to sleep!

11 comments:

Beth said...

Great pictures! I know how exciting this is to see your baby's face in 4D!!! Glad you got so many good ones!

Kat said...

These are the cutest 4D pictures I've seen! I can say that without guilt b/c our Griff didn't get any :)He's precious!!

Ashlee said...

He is such a cutie!

When we had Georgia Kate's done we laughed because her little face was so chubby and she had these huge lips. She looked like she had rolls everywhere! Then she came out all petite and with these sweet little lips... I still laugh every time I look at her lips on the ultrasound :)

Stan, Darby, Drake and Brock Allen said...

The pictures are so good! It is a sad little reminder of how smooshed they are in there. No wonder they kick and wiggle around so much! I am glad he cooperated so well for you all!

Anonymous said...

Griffin is beautiful!! April is just around the corner... love ya, ct

secarden said...

i am completely mesmerized - he is absolutely amazing and just too dang cute - and hey wow ... he looks like his Daddy - can't wait 'til April !!! so happy for you 2 - love u 3 !
-sis

Anonymous said...

JR and Lindasy, how blessed you are!! Griffin is already so kissable! Perfect little nose and lips, I can't wait until I get the pleasure of meeting him.
Love u,
Robin

Anonymous said...

how sweet!!! looks like an isham to me!! :)

The Doss Blog said...

Oh wow!! That is so neat! He looks like a real little human :)

Tara said...

Those are great Lindsey! He did very good indeed! Love the cute little foot shot. Baby feet are my favorite! I know this makes you so excited to actually get to meet the little guy.

Heather Robinette said...

Absolutely Amazing! I can't wait to see him when he gets here!!! Oh and the nose picking never stops with little boys!!!