2.09.2009

80's skatetown breakdown!

Haley and I are both February birthday girls, so a few months ago we decided that we needed to have a joint birthday party. The only way to have a great birthday is to have a theme... or at least we all thought so. Therefore JR and Micah planned us a totally awesome 80's birthday party!!! It was complete with dinner and cake at McDonald's and then a fun night of skating at the local roller skating rink! We had SOO much fun dressing up, as we always do... and all of the outfits were pretty amazing :)


the birthday girls at McDonald's blowing out the candles on their AWESOME care bear cake. Thanks Amy for a delicious and beautiful cake :)


80's girls



the 80's men



we are so excited to be 26 :)
Haley turned 26 on the 4th and I will be on the 26th

the Isham brothers had a great time bringing back the old days when they used to spend WAY too much time at the skating rink ha!


Make sure to check out the video montage for all of the pictures. As soon as I figure out how to work our new video camera, I also have some great videos as well. I had such a blast and I thank everyone who came to my awesome 80's birthday party :)





To view all pictures or download them if you would like.. you can go here.

3 comments:

Jenn and Chris Looney said...

WOW. That's all. WOW. :)

Anonymous said...

You guys are SOOOO AWESOME!!!

I love the costumes!

JaR & Phillip are rockin those skates!


LU3!

Love, Auntie S

Tara said...

What a great idea! You guys are always so creative with your "themes"! The pictures totally crack me up. Good costumes everyone! I dont know what cracks me up more...the fact that JR and Phil were having WAY too much fun on the skating rink OR how many people are in the background of the pictures. So do people actually still skate these days? I have been living a sheltered life I think. I might have to break out my old skates and colored shoelaces and see what I can do! Happy Birthday Lindsey!!!