2.22.2009

More thank yous!

Well I know someone who reads my blog and understood all to well how much we needed diapers.... Thank you Katie and Linda! You are so sweet to send us these diapers and yes you are right we will DEFINITELY be using them :)





JR also ordered Griffin this wonderful storybook Bible. We read him his first story yesterday and I think he likes it! He was moving around a ton I know that... but that honestly could have been from the syrup I had just eaten with my waffles :) But either way, he will know this book all to well and we cant wait to share all of these wonderful stories with him. Thanks Daddy!


3 comments:

The Rue Family said...

If you're gonna use Pampers, then I will send you a couple of coupons that I have clipped. We use Huggies so I don't need them!

Katie said...

We had sent those before you blogged so I was glad to see that you still needed them. But I guess you can never have too many diapers. :) Enjoy!

Cindy Lou said...

Don't you love this book? We love reading it to Lucy at night! The stories are so great and they always point to the Gospel!