2.14.2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Wishing everyone a wonderful day filled with LOTS of LOVE! I am so thankful for all of the love I am continuously shown by my amazing husband and best friend. He means the world to me, not only today but EVERY day :)
I also have such great family and friends who love me beyond measure and soon I will have a little boy calling me "mommy" and loving me in a way I never knew was possible.
Today I consider myself one BLESSED girl!
I made JR a little brag book of Griffin's 4D pictures as well as some maternity shots that my sweet friend Jordan took of me. It turned out pretty cute and I think he kindof liked it :)

After 10 Valentine's Days together, give or take a few ha, they just keep getting better and better. Today we will go to our birthing class again, then go out to dinner and watch a movie. Plan and boring to some people, but simple yet all the better to us.

I love you my sweet honey dumplin. (Ok I dont really call him that but the mushiness of Vday was getting to me!)

Enjoy the maternity shots below....



4 comments:

Leah F said...

Great pictures, Lindsey! Your Valentine's Day plans are by no means boring--enjoy your time with your sweetheart.

Tara said...

Happy Valentines Day to the two of you! Your plans sound GREAT to me! The pictures are awesome! Your friend did a great job and you look beautiful as always.

Nikki said...

Your picture's are great, I love the one's of you looking down at Griffin!

Frances Vineyard said...

You look great! Congratulations!