2.04.2009

Week 29

Here we are 11 weeks away! My update says that Griffin is busy growing a TON and the picture also shows how cramped he is getting inside there. I can definitely tell that both of these are true as well because if I sit or lay a certain way, he will let me know that I am not giving him his space ha! JR told me this morning that he woke up last night and felt him rolling over and over in my belly... he is a busy bee! I am still feeling good enough to walk every morning but can tell through different things that I am getting more out of breath at times. Dont worry though.. I am not pushing the limits but instead just doing as much as I can right now.

We are so excited about our 4D ultrasound that is TOMORROW!!! I cannot wait to see what our little man looks like :)

Your baby is growing rapidly now. This week he weighs about half a pound more than he did last week (about 2 1/2 pounds total) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is getting bigger to accommodate his growing brain — which is busy developing billions of neurons. Every day, about 200 milligrams of calcium is deposited in your baby's skeleton, which is now hardening. With this rapid growth, it's no surprise that your baby's nutritional needs reach their peak during this trimester.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look MARVELOUS darling.

Love you,robin

Beth said...

Yay!!! I can't wait to see the 4D pics! It's amazing to see what they look like. I'm looking forward to seeing how much Ella Claire looks like her 4D pics on Friday:)