12.10.2008

Week 21


Amen to the fact that my update says Griffin is kicking a whole lot more now! Man I am telling ya.. he gets me really good every time I eat haha! I am so excited to show my little man's kicking off now too... as some others have felt him besides dad. Family get ready for when we come home for Christmas as I hope each of you will be able to feel him too! It definitely makes it more real that I have a little baby growing inside of me, as he reminds me just about every hour of the day with a kick, or two, or ten :)


Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like he's practicing martial arts as his initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to his activity as you get to know him better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now.


Lindsey signature

6 comments:

LL said...

You are glowing, Momma! Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

cant wait to feel him....

Unknown said...

that is such a great feeling, sometimes you miss it after they are born. Austin was not very active, but adan she moved so much I could not get a moments peace. I would be talking to somebody and my stomach would pop out continuously.by the way, you are glowing radiantly, pregnancy can be so beautiful.

Mr. and Mrs. Reckard said...

You look really cute!

Anthony said...

Our kids seem to kick almost every night when we'd lay down. It was an awsome way to end the day, feeling those little kicks and wondering what they were thinking or what they looked like. Such an awesome time!

Denira Baird Williams said...

aww Lindsey you look so cute!!! :o)