12.19.2008

First week home

Can I just say WONDERFUL! That is all I can think about this past week of being home.. is how wonderful it is!!! There is nothing like being able to concentrate on serving your husband and taking care of your home... and having so much time to do it! This week I have been able to have breakfast ready for JR every morning, when typically we both fended for ourselves and were grabbing something on the way out the door. We also have been walking to his work in the mornings. It is a total of 3 miles and I love both the exercise as well as getting those 30 minutes with him on the way there. Then I would come home, have a quiet time, check my emails/blogs/facebook, and then start sewing! In between my machine doing its thing for embroidery I am able to do laundry, pick up the house and whatever else it is that I need to do. I have planned to have a lunch date with a girlfriend each week, and Miss Rachel Babb was the first on my list b/c we have been meaning to for about a month now ha! But now I have time... hooray :) Then of course I have time to get dinner ready wen JR gets home. This week's nights have been somewhat crazy getting Griffin's room ready, babysitting and packing for TN.

With ALL of that said, I have LOVED every minute of it :) And I am pretty sure JR is liking it as well too ha!

Lindsey signature

1 comment:

Tara said...

That is great Lindsey! I am sure that JR is loving it! I think it is great that you can have that time to prepare.