12.15.2008

Marathon Painting

I am telling you right now that God has blessed me with a husband who knows how to get the job done! Our goal was to get Griffin's room painted before we left this week to go to Tennessee for the holidays.. which would be Friday. Well when JR is on a mission, he just goes to it and gets the job done! Sunday we got home from church and he decided that he was just going to go ahead and get the first coat on. Here is the before picture of Griffin's nursery.


We called up Uncle Phil for help... thanks bro!
Now second coat on....
Chalk lines down
taping for the stripes
and now painting the stripes!

I went to bed at 10:30pm and my hard working man was still going at it. We now have the whole lighter color done and one coat of the darker stripe. He will be done with it tonight... man isnt he good??? Thank you sweetie!


Lindsey signature

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks good daddy!!!

Jenny Cordero said...

HA! Lindsey I love the stripes. I was telling my sister that I was going to do a soft green stripe on the wall. Gosh we have similar tastes!! Yay for decorating our babies rooms!

The Raymonds said...

Love the stripes...turned out great! Griffin will love his room!

Kelly said...

Good Job J.R.! i am impressed- Cade has stripes and i know they are a pain!

Tara said...

Looking real real good! The stripes look awesome. I also like the light brown tape beside it- maybe you should consider painting brown stripes too. JR would kill me! Ha! It is going to look great!

Jenn and Chris Looney said...

I'm with Tara, I like the brown stipes, aka tape :) Get back to work JR! Ha.

Mr. and Mrs. Reckard said...

Hey! The room looks great! I hope your pregnancy continues to go well. Have you received my last orders?