12.03.2008

Its crunch time!

My very studious, dedicated and hardworking husband is ALMOST done with this semester! He is currently in the middle of finals and turning in papers that are due before the semester is over next Wednesday. Please pray for him that he can stay focused and get everything done! We will only have 2 more semesters after this one is over... YAHOO!!! So proud of you sweetie :)








PS. This picture is not real, in case you couldnt tell. My friend Jen made it for JR's birthday last year and it made me laugh so hard when I found it again that I just had to share. Thanks for playing along sweetie!


Lindsey signature

9 comments:

The Walker Family said...

Did you steal the suit from the set of The Sound of Music? hahahaha

Micah said...

That ain't right...homeboy's trying to do good in school and this is what he gets!!! That'll be the last time I ever let him borrow that outfit...

Anonymous said...

haha everybody laugh...Thanks honey!

Anonymous said...

That's not funny you...

The Rue Family said...

Love the pic!! That is soo funny!

secarden said...

what do you mean it's not real? oh wait, you're right - there is WAY too much hair on top of that head ...

Anonymous said...

That's not funny either Sis...but you all just keep crackin' yourselves up at my expense...it's all good ;)

Megan said...

Hi I am a 'lurker' although I have commented before. Just a quick question. I was looking at your video that you made for the wedding, Tiffany's I think and I was wondering what the name of the 1st song that is played is called! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read what Liz wrote!
That is so FUNNY & so TRUE!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

I love ya JAR!

Good Luck with your FINALS!!
You've got my prayers!!


Love,
Auntie S