12.30.2008

Visiting with friends

I love getting to see old friends when we go back to TN. This visit we got to see Shawn Angel (above), Jamie and Britney Riddle, The Looney and Wade gang (Jenn how did we forget to take a picture???), AND....
There was a RHS class of 2001 reunion at Cancuns! There were 11 (Casey Peddicord and Elena Jolly missed the group picture) of us plus 2 significant others and we had a blast! It was so great to catch up with everyone and I cant wait to do it again soon :)

Lawson and his fiance Kassi
Dan the man and I
Missy, Amanda and JDJ
my 3 bestest friends! love it when we are all back together again :)
Char-B and I


Lindsey signature

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Reckard said...

I had a great time too! Thank you for the invitation! It was nice to see that everyone is doing well. We obviously have a very successful and intelligent class!

Anonymous said...

I was looking over your blog and we didn't know about any reunion, sorry leo missed it.

jennifer