12.16.2008

Taking joy in the little things


So it may not sound like anything too big, but yesterday I got one of the best surprises at my doorstep! You see this weekend while cleaning out my craft room to make room for JR's office to join me, I came across some pictures I had printed off to put in Griffin's scrapbook. Well of course I knew I would finally have time to do that once I was out of work and so that made me excited. Well just the night before JR and I had sat down to do our budget and it occurred to me that I may not be able to just spend money freely on scrapbooking as I had in the past (can I get an amen that it is a bit expensive!) Anyways I just sat the pictures aside and was okay that I may just have to put them in a photo album for now. Well yesterday when the mail ran I was pleasantly surprised to get a package in the mail from one of my sweet friend's mothers. I wont say any names but I know she reads my blog and she knows who she is :) Anyways sure enough I opened the package and it was a baby blue scarpbook and 2 sets of paper and stickers for a baby scrapbook. I immediately teared up and all I could do was say, Thank you God! I know that she had no idea how much this gift would bless me and how it came at the perfect time! But I do know that she also knows God provides in myserious ways and I thank her for allowing God to bless me by using her.

Thank you my wonderful gift giver, and thank you most of all to my God who I know will always take care of me.

Lindsey signature

2 comments:

Tara said...

Oh, that it is so awesome and sweet! Isnt it great that He provides for us at just the right time! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through Kat's. Love it! Boys are the BEST!
Definately check out www.scrapblog.com
it's wonderful and FREE to mess around with. You can save your pages as long as you want and eventually pay to have them make it into a book for you if you'd like! It's a definate Mommy-must-visit webpage! It takes a bit of time to figure out all the creative possibilities, but so worth it! Warning: it is very addictive :)