8.27.2007

My first skirt!

And you know it had to be orange!!! I made my first attempt at actually sewing something together this weekend and will have to say it was a lot easier than I expected :) I got a pattern, got the fabric and about an hour later (yes I am slow b/c I am just learning!) wala... you have a UT game day skirt. I told JR afterwards that I may just start making all of my clothes... haha then I realized I would never have enough time to do that but definitely will continue to learn new things. Next thing to learn, putting in a zipper...man this elastic wont cut it all the time!


6 comments:

Brett&Hillary said...

Great job Lindsey!!!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Precious...I love it Martha!!

Anonymous said...

well!!! it matches my shirt!!

secarden said...

you're getting your own show on HGTV aren't you ... i'm skerred
:-)

Unknown said...

GREAT, need more material !?!?

Hollie Carson said...

Good job!!! Okay, so I've been wanting to learn how to put in a zipper as well. In fact, I told Hugh last night that putting in a zipper was going to be my next feat! Let's do it togetha!