8.08.2007

Classic Lindsey and JR

There is one thing for sure about me... I TREASURE PICTURES!!! I have loved to take pictures ever since I was a little girl, and now I love being able to look back at them. Photos are the memories of of our past and the treasures for our future. I LOVE PICTURES :) I am so thankful now that I have a scanner at home where I can have a permanent record of these great photos in case something ever happens. But you better believe if our house was burning, this would be the things I ran to first!

I first have to start with probably the most hilarious one. This is JR and I's first picture that we ever took together. It was 1998 (he was 16 and I was 15) and we were headed to his football banquet
Now we have my favorites of JR as a child....
Classic shot in his favorite cowboy boots :)
And you have to love the bowtie!
My all-time favorite of the Isham brothers. Can you believe how much they look alike?
JR at age 1
JR in front of his favorite airplane on his dad's air force base
Look at that curly hair :)
The little All-Star

Now favorites of my childhood:
Baby Lindsey
Flower girl at age 1
I always loved to swim!
Dont I look so sweet and innocent? ha!
My love for sports started at an early age. Here I am 8.
In 2nd grade and loving my bangs :)

Yes I was a ballerina once

My real hair color haha :)

Hope you enjoyed! And a note to all of you parents out there... keep the cameras flashing :) You will treasure the shots you take forever and when your kids are old enough they will love to have them too!!!

2 comments:

Denira Baird Williams said...

these are great!

Cindy Lou said...

oh my word! love the old photos!
Is that JR with a 'stache??? And you as an itty bitty flower girl?? Clearly Lindsey's love of weddings is not a new development!!!