8.03.2007

A day of many celebrations

Tomorrow will be a busy day back in Tennessee. JR is in his friend Jeremy's wedding, and it is Rachel and Reba's birthday!Jeremy is a great friend of JR's from back home who was also in our wedding. Jeremy taught JR the love for horses and they spent many days riding in Rockwood as well as playing tons of Monopoly. Jeremy has always been there for JR and is one of those friends he always knows he can count on.
JR's mom Reba will be turning 52! She is ecstatic about becoming a grandmother in March so I have made her a personalized apron with her two favorite things: cow print and "Granny". We will see how she likes it :)
And last but not least it will be my sister Rachel's 13th birthday! It is hard to believe she is that old because I still feel like she should be a little girl. Guess I am getting old huh? :) I have a very special gift for her as well since it is the birthday she will officially be becoming a teenager.

On the road again today at lunch.... off to celebrate with our precious loved ones. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Hope you have a great time! I wish I was that close to be able to go back to TN as much as yall are able to!!

Tara said...

Wow you all are the busiest bunch I know! I hope you all had a wonderful time!