11.26.2008

Week 19

Baby Isham is ALL over the place now ha! I swear JR should be able to feel the movement now but every time he puts his hand down there the baby stops moving ha! I was excited to see in my update that the baby can now hear us so I am sure we will be talking up a storm to it from now on! From here on out the updates will be about he or she... so exciting! Family your time has come to know which one.. hope it was worth the wait :)

Update from the babycenter website:
(The website uses she so dont get any ideas that I messed up and told ha!)
Your baby's sensory development is exploding! Her brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. Some research suggests that she may be able to hear your voice now, so don't be shy about reading aloud, talking to her, or singing a happy tune if the mood strikes you.

Your baby weighs about 8 1/2 ounces and measures 6 inches, head to bottom — about the size of a large heirloom tomato. Her arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of her body now. Her kidneys continue to make urine and the hair on her scalp is sprouting. A waxy protective coating called the vernix caseosa is forming on her skin to prevent it from pickling in the amniotic fluid.



Lindsey signature

5 comments:

Brandi said...

I wanna know too!! :)

The Raymonds said...

You look so pretty lil momma! Sue called me yesterday and it tore her up that I knew and couldn't say a word! In the end, she told me I was a good friend for not even dropping a hint! Can't wait to see the reactions! Rub lil bit for me! And have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Jenny Cordero said...

look at you!!! You look so great! Isn't so awesome to feel the baby kicking. I'm always leaving my hands on my belly to see if I can feel her on the outside but it's not that strong yet. I can't wait for our husbands to be able to feel our babies move!!

Lindsey said...

Hi Lindsey! Not sure if you remember me from college, I dated JR's fellow KA Brad and am now married to him. I think JR emailed your blog to him and he passed it on to me b/c I love blogging. I have a blog too but it is not near as good as yours. it's lindseydoby.blogspot.com
Congrats on the baby, I know you will both be wonderful parents and I am always excited to see a future VOL! Happy Turkey Day, Lindsey

The Rue Family said...

So glad I got to see you and JR today.. and Rachel! I wish we could get together more. You look amazing!!! Love ya girl!