11.17.2008

Tiffany and Michael's wedding

Tiffany is officially Mrs. Michael Morgan! It was a beautiful wedding with a stunning bride and I was so thankful to get to be a part of it. Tiffany is such a special friend to me and I love getting to see her so happy :)
Our friendship began our freshman year of college and God has brought us through so many things together. Pretty much anything I did in my four years of college, we did together. From Phi Mu, to Timettes, to summer in Destin for Greek Summitt and another summer at Camp Greystone as counselors.... but my favorite times with her were just normal every day living across the hall from one another. We were together for 3 years and made the funniest memories!
I love you Tiff!!!
And I loved getting to see all of my other Phi Mu ladies as well!
I also got a special surprise when I saw that my two very handsome cousins were guests at the wedding. Their mom was Tiffany's teacher in high school and part of the reason we became friends so instantly. Love these little cuties :)


I took a ton of pictures as usual so if you want to see them all or download any just go here to my picasa.

If not just enjoy the photo montage!





Lindsey signature

No comments: