11.08.2008

Saturday with my two favorite little people

On Saturday afternoon I got to go shopping with Miss Lily Lewis and Jordan. We went to the Wakefield craft show and it was so nice. I got a lot more great ideas and now just need the time to try them out! Lily was such a trooper and got many praises about her cute little outfit... what a sweetie she is :)

Then Amy and I went and had our long awaited girl's date for her birthday present. We had both really been wanting to see the movie "Nights at Rodanthe" since before her birthday, way back on October 11th! We were excited to finally get to hang out and see it.. even though it was a bit of a tear jerker. You have always got to love Nicholas Sparks :)

Then Saturday night we had our first Thanksgiving dinner of the year at the Walker home! It was delicious and made me even more excited about getting to eat for the actual holiday :)

I will have to say that my favorite part was getting to play with my little man Jack though. He is at that age where he just smiles and coo's all the time now and I LOVE it!





Lindsey signature

No comments: