11.20.2008

JR is getting some practice

Tuesday night my friend Jordan came over and helped me put some Christmas decor in place (no not done yet but getting closer!!). Anyways she brought sweet Lily with her and of course as soon as she walked in the door JR wanted to hold her. So we just let JR hold her while us girls got down to business. Well we realized after a little while that we didnt hear Lily anymore so we walked into the office to see what was going on. Here is how we found them... JR studying and loving that Lily was sleeping on his shoulder.

Now you tell me someone isnt ready to have a daddy's little girl :)


Lindsey signature

3 comments:

Tara said...

Now that is pretty sweet! I guess he is ready! You guys are going to be wonderful parents.

Kelly said...

I wish we lived closer- you and JR could practice with Cade all you want;) Although he is rarely that still!

Anonymous said...

YOU! That's not funny! ;)