11.27.2008

So thankful for our baby BOY!

This Thanksgiving we have SO much to be thankful for! We are going to have a baby BOY in April and we could not be more excited! We are so thankful that he is a very healthy boy and that everything with the pregnancy has gone so well in the last 19 weeks. Being a parent is a true blessing and we know that our little boy is a gift from God. We cannot wait for him to get here, not only so we can kiss and hug on him, but show him God's love and what is means to be a follower of Him. It will be a huge responsibility and very challenging, and yet we know God will keep His promise to us in helping us along the way. We love you Griffin and cannot wait for you to be here soon! It is crazy to think that this time next year he will be 7 months old!!!
We are pleased to show off our little man! Griffin Jonah Isham :)
Here are his boy parts
and here he is sucking his sweet thumb ha!


Lindsey signature

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for boys! Isaac will now have a friend to play with. So happy for you both. Love ya, ct

The Rue Family said...

YAAAAAY!!

Unknown said...

I knew it was going to be a boy, well not really but that was my guess watching your belly grow. Congratulations, little boys are so precious.

Kelly said...

Boys are sooo fun! Congrats!

Heather Robinette said...

I am sooo partial to little boys! They always take care of their mommies!!! Peyton's birthday is April 8th...it's a great time to have a baby, before it gets too hot! Congratulations, we are so happy for you.

The Richards-Rod, Suzanne, and Addie said...

How exciting! It is so fun to be able to call your baby by name. Keep enjoying this precious time!

Tara said...

Ok, so something that a lady said to me one time as I was walking out of the doctors office- she asked me what I was having and I told her a boy, she said that I would never be in a nursing home because boys always take care of their Mama's! There is just something about boys always running to their Mama's... So sweet! I know JR must be thrilled also as he will now have a football partner! Congratulations to you guys! I am so excited for you all!!! Boys are awesome!

Brandi said...

Congrats!! :O) I am so Happy for you Two!! You both will the Wonderful Parents to your sweet Baby Boy!!

Maranda said...

I did a really good job not telling anyone!!! Congratulations again and you are going to be in love!
I can't wait to see what everyone's reaction was. Love you all

Jeremy and Lacy said...

YAY! I am so excited for you! That is wonderful! I love the name...so cute! Can't wait for him to get here!

Anthony said...

AWESOME!!!!!!! I don't have any other words to describe it!