11.01.2008

SEBTS Craft and Bake Sale

Saturday we had our Craft and Bake sale at Southeastern. It was my business debut and we had a blast! JR went with me to support too! I provided samples of what I could do and had 7 orders placed with many others saying they would email me soon.. how exciting :)
the full display
bridesmaid dress blanket was a HUGE hit!
and of course the business cards!
My friend Leah shared the table with me and brought her one month old son Baxter so JR interned for part of the day on what its like being a dad! ha
and we loved having our special visitors.. the Tood family
look how big Isaac is now!
Crazy Uncle Phil showed up too and wanted to support so he bought this football burp cloth :)

Thank you to everyone for your support! It is a bit nerve racking putting yourself out there like that but I am very thankful I did and feel blessed to have had so many compliments!

Lindsey signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so talented!!! My bro & Gisel loved the burp clothes! They got it yesterday and laughed at Tio Jay. Nothing like a country boy going cuban, ha!
love ya, ct

Tara said...

The display looked awesome! I have no doubt that your business will be a great success!

Ashlee said...

I don't know if anything about etsy.com but it is a really neat site to find potential customers and they sell some really adorable baby things!