11.17.2008

tagged by Nikki

So I was tagged by Nikki and now I must tag four people to do the same. This one is for fun! Go to your fourth picture folder and then go to the fourth picture in the folder. Write four things about the picture and then tag four other people. It's amazing what you'll find!!!


So weird.. I really thought it would be a more random picture but it is one of my fav's from this year!

Four things about this picture

1. This was us at my mom's birthday party over July 4th weekend.

2. We actually match in this picture with our navy but didnt mean to at all. It is strange what marriage will do to ya b/c I promise there are several times he will walk out of the closet only to find me already dressed in something that matches :)

3. It is crazy to think that just over a month later we would find out that our world would never be the same!

4. For reason #3, this will be a picture I cherish b/c it is just us... and I love it!

Now I tag...



Lindsey signature

No comments: