11.12.2008

week 17


Baby Isham is moving all over the place now. Pretty much any time I sit still I can feel the baby now and it is so awesome! The doctor assured me this week that what I had been feeling was in fact the baby and so my instinct was right :) Oh it just kicked as I type ha!

I am still feeling great and I really think it has a lot to do with all of the water I am drinking and that I am walking at night most every night. I have found that the walking gives me more energy and I really have had a lot of that recently. If I could ever get done with my sewing orders I think I may even want to go and clean out some closets. Ha who would have ever guessed that???

We are now at the 9 day countdown for the gender and of course are still eagerly awaiting to find out what the baby is! We hope to go shopping for a crib soon, as we already have our eye on a few. We have also picked out the bedding that we will use for either gender. I went to a class at Pottery Barn not to long ago and got some great ideas! No I don't plan to get everything from there since they are a bit out of our price range but they always have such cute ideas that I hope to find things similar to them elsewhere. The bedding for the boy is A to Z and the bedding for the girl is Penelope. I love the color schemes for both of those patterns and I cant wait to know so we can start getting some things :)

It is hard to believe that in just a few weeks we will be 1/2 there! I just cant wait to hold baby Isham in my arms!!! I love you so much already sweet child of mine!


Your baby's skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone, and the umbilical cord — her lifeline to the placenta — is growing stronger and thicker. Your baby weighs 5 ounces now (about as much as a turnip), and she's around 5 inches long from head to bottom. She can move her joints, and her sweat glands are starting to develop.



Lindsey signature

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you clean out a closet?? i am really shocked what kind of water are you drinking???? you look good and i cant wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

Jenny Cordero said...

LOOK AT THAT PRECIOUS LITTLE BELLY!!!! You look great lindsey! I'm so excited for you and JR! Maybe one day our little ones can meet.

LL said...

LOVE the patterns Momma. Super cute!!!

Kelly said...

You look great! So glad that all is going well. I felt great with Cade, too. Unfortunately, this baby has left me very sick, so rather than going on a healthy walk, I stay in and eat carbs:) That Penelope bedding is precious!!!

Jenn and Chris Looney said...

Wow you are really popping out there Momma! I'm so ready to press my face against your belly again this weekend! :) Get here soon and safe.

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Ahhh...I love this time when you have that renewed energy. You better get everthing done you can now, b/c once that baby gets here all you are going to want to do is hold it! Speaking of it...I can't wait to find out what it is so we can stop saying it! Glad your feeling great! You look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

WOW PHAT!!!

You are one HOTT Baby Mama!!!



Love U3!

Love,
Auntie S

Wadsworth Family- said...

You look wonderful! I love maternity clothes; I wish you could wear them all the time. They were so comfortable.... Amanda