11.25.2008

Rocky top you will always be....

HOME SWEET HOME TO ME!!! Hooray we are headed home today after work to spend the holiday with our families and we cannot wait! Not only do we miss them terribly, but we also get to share with them our exciting news about our child!!!

Here are some things about Thanksgiving at home that I cannot wait for:

1. Good ole country cookin


2. a time when our whole families get together


3. to see our sweet nephew


4. a trip or two to Cracker Barrel- its not a visit home without one


5. seeing TN friends!!!


6. shopping!!!



7. seeing cousins and family that we haven't seen since this time last year


8. my wonderful brothers and sister


9. no work for 5 days!!!


10. relaxing with my husband :)

Lindsey signature

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

hooray :)

Unknown said...

I miss Cracker Barrel...enjoy it for me!