4.02.2007

Landscaping, Cookouts and all sorts of fun stuff

It was so great to have family in town to share our weekend with. We had a great time of fellowship and had a blast showing Mom, Mimi and Rachel around Wake Forest. One day we did landscaping ALL day! My mom loves flowers and so as soon as she saw we did not have any she immediately went and got us some! As you can tell in the bottom picture of our house before we bought it... the previous owners did not take very good care of the yard. So now to match our new grass we have lots of pretty flowers :) We also had a cookout and Michael, Jordan, Richmond, Elizabeth and Louie joined us all. My mom had a reunion with Louie because he was actually one of her puppies! We also died easter eggs and watched the basketball final four. It was such a great weekend that by Sunday I was so exhausted and had to take a 4 hour nap!!!

3 comments:

Darby said...

Your landscaping looks beautiful!!! I'm sure you had such a fun time with your family!

Anonymous said...

i knew when martha Stewart came up some decorating would happen!! it looks wonderful, i am so proud of you little home!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Everything looks beautiful girl!! I am so glad that you had such a great time with your family. I know that I cherish my time with my family even more now that I don't get to see them as often!