4.30.2007

One month old...

We had a lot of monumental moments happen this week, well at least monumental for puppies :) First of all they turn one month old today.. crazy huh! They also had their first meal of real dog food. Oh did they love that! I kid you not they were scarfing it haha, I really felt bad, like I hadn't been feeding them good and they were starving. They also did a lot better when I took them out to play in the grass. The kids in the neighborhood saw them and of course came to play. The puppies are definitely getting a lot more personality now and it is so cute. They are fighting with each other and some bark constantly while the others just lay around and sleep. You can tell in the pictures the ones we have spoiled.. they cry and I instantly go and get them to hold them. Or as you can tell in one pic, I let JR hold them and they wind up snuggling with him on the couch. Enjoy the pics!

2 comments:

Darby said...

They are just the cutest little things!!!

Jenny Cordero said...

So cute girl... So CUTE!!!