4.19.2007

Celebrating Missy this weekend

This weekend I will be traveling back home for Missy's bridal luncheon, pottery shower and girl's night out
and I look forward to spending the weekend with her before her big day. Missy is an amazing friend to me and I love her dearly. We have shared so much in the past 11 years of knowing each other and she has become a part of my family. Our entire family treats her like she is "the other sister" and we are so thankful for the love that she bring. My sweet Poppa always asks, "Where is that pretty little black haired girl" anytime we all are together . I cannot remember a birthday, Thanksgiving or Christmas that she has not been right there with me and my family. She will be graduating the week before her wedding May 12th, so needless to say she has a lot going on right now. Please pray for her during this next month as she will be going through a lot of transistions in life. Of course the big one is becoming a wife, but also graduating with her Masters and now searching for a job as well as figuring out where her and Clint will live. She has a good head on her shoulders so I am by no means worried, I simply just want her to have peace and understanding during these major events in life. I am so proud to call her my friend and be able to be next to her on her big day. I love my sister and friend.
I love my MISH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww! i wish i could be there with you all! tell missy that i love her and i cant wait to see her on her wonderful day! hope you all have an awesome time with friends and fellowship!

The Davis Family said...

Aww sis!! Thank you for making a posting just about ME! It was so sweet, I got a little teary-eyed! I love you my Lucy and cannot wait to give you a big hug ;)