4.24.2007

Baird is going to be a mom!



Congradulations!!!! Denira and Bobby are going to have a baby! Denira is a sweet dear friend of JR and I's. Her and I go way back to middle school basketball and she was JR's best girlfriend in high school. She is a wonderful friend and we are so happy for her. Not going to lie.. it is really weird though hahah and I dont think JR has quite come to terms with it yet. I still remember when we got the phone call that she was engaged... he is still experiencing that shock haha :) We are so excited about being Auntie Lindsey and Uncle JR!

2 comments:

Denira Baird Williams said...

Aww, Lindsey thanks so much!!!! i'm so blesssed and thankful to still have you and JR in my life!!! i love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys! Just waiting on you now !