4.22.2007

Pottery Shower

For those who have never went to paint Pottery before.. you have to go! We had so much fun painting for Missy :) It was definitely a great idea, thanks to my step-mom Sue, for a perfect shower. We all painted different specialty plates
that Missy will be able to use as decor in her new home. It was fun to see everyone's ideas and had they added their own special touch to them. No I did not do two, instead finished Mrs. Tuten's since she had to step out a tad early. The place was great.. it's in West Town mall beside the Bombay shop. Go there and if you have anyfriends getting married... take them there! :)






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi!
Hopefully you get this message. I'm sitting here "googling" about Bridal Showers for my cousin and I know that I want to do a "paint your own pottery" shower. Your blog site came up when I googled "pottery showers". I see that yours was a success.
Do you mind me asking how the invitations were worded? And did each guest buy the item they made as a gift... and were other gifts given as well?
Thanks so much for your help! :)

Lindsey said...

Karen,

That is so weird that this came up on the search. We actually did not do invites for the shower.. we just followed the bridal luncheon with painting pottery. It really was a huge success and the bride was so happy to get so many cool plates. Each person paid for the one they made and no there were not any other gifts. I think this shower is best for a smaller group of girls. I hope you get this response back! :) Good luck!!!