4.05.2007

Happy Birthday Sue

Sunday is Sue's birthday and since I wont be home to celebrate it with her, I wanted to do something special so that she knows how much she means to me. She has been my step-mom for sixteen years(although I really hate to call her that since she is so much more). She is an incredible wife, mother and friend and I am so blessed to have her in my life. She has definitely taught me what it means to love and serve your family by always putting me, dad and the brothers above herself. She is an excellent cook who loves to fix an wonderful meal for you anytime she can. She is beautiful inside and out and I am lucky to have had her by my side all of these years. She has been a cheerleader, encourager, shoulder to cry on, someone who will listen and a true blessing. I love my Susu!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE!! she has been wonderful over the years..their home has always been a place we can go to for wonderful family, friends, FOOD, and fellowship! love you!