4.09.2007

One week old...







The puppies are one week old today! I cant believe it has only been that long but they have already grown SO much. Each of them are getting their own little attitudes and have various sleeping positions (love the one on her back ha!) It has been amazing for me to watch God's little creatures grow and develop right in my own home. I have finally convinced JR that we need to name them and so here is the roll call: Gabby, Lexi, Sassy, Ella and Gracie are the girls and Shooter, Peyton and Junior are the boys. Yes as you can guess I named the girls and JR named the boys haha. And to explain the 3 human names for the girls: Lexi, Ella and Gracie, these are my favorite baby names and am not sure if we will use them for our real children so I just had to use them now :) I have had to color their finger nail with a marker just so I can tell them all apart :) It really is more so I can tell which ones I have gotten out to play with each day, since it is very important for them to feel human touch everyday so they can be used to us. Of course I don't complain that I have to hold them all the time either hehe! I love that they are all so little that they are fitting in a little wicker basket. Not for long though I am sure! We expect their eyes to be open this time next week and then them jumping and moving around the next. Oh I just love them....

3 comments:

Darby said...

I just adore your little puppies! They are just too cute!

Amy Gardner said...

They are so cute!! I wish I could have a puppy, but my cat would not like that at all.

Amy G.

Anonymous said...

have you painted their toenails yet??