4.03.2007

PUPPIES!





We have puppies!!!! Last night Maddie had 8 little babies :) The first one came as soon as we got home from work. I had walked out to check on her and noticed there was some blood. Little did i know that she already had puppy #1! It was a girl and she was a little whiner. I had decided before she had them that I wanted to name them all and so of course it was appropriate to name her "Gabby" since she did not stop talking the whole time :) JR named the first boy Junior but by number 3 we couldnt even tell them all apart since they looked exactly alike haha. It was so cool to watch her have them; I honestly didnt think I would be able to handle it.. BUT I DID!! She continued to have them until 10:00 and we were shocked with #8 because we were sure she was done after the 7th. In all she had 5 girls and 3 boys, all are very healthy and doing well. Major is such a proud daddy and evidently a stud since they ALL look exactly like him :)

5 comments:

Darby said...

How sweet!!! Congratulations!

Leah F said...

Are you going to keep them all, or sell them? Puppies are too cute--when they are a little older I would love to bring Georgia over to see them & take pictures!

The Davis Family said...

Those little puppies are so stinkin cute! Good job Maddie!

Tara said...

WOW, Mom must be very tired! They are so precious! I would love to have another puppy and then I remember how much work it would be. Maybe some day... I love all of your posts!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

They are all precious! Thanks for sharing pictures with us!!!