4.24.2007

3 weeks and running

Yesterday was the puppies first experience outside. They had managed to get out of their pool in the garage when I got home and so that made me think they would enjoy being outside. At first they were really scared of the grass, which was quite humorous. Then all of the kids on our street saw they were out and came to join us. The puppies are so good with the kids and they just love to snuggle with them. After a hard time of play me and the 8 babies went back inside and they took a nap while I cooked dinner. Afterwards I took turns getting each of them out to play with them. As you can see, one of them feel asleep in my lap laying on her back. Haha she was dreaming too and would throw her arms and legs in the air as she was doing it.
They were 3 weeks old yesterday and continuing to grow so fast! It is sad to think that I only have 5 more weeks with them. Momma Lindsey wont know what to do when they leave :(




1 comment:

Darby said...

How funny that all those kids are at your house!!!