3.30.2007

Elenore


Since arriving at the seminary, I have quickly developed a hobby that I love... BABYSITTING! Last night I babysat sweet Elenore who is one year old. She is a very very smart girl who is already bilingual in French and English. We had a great time going for a walk around the neighborhood, where she loved to wave at everyone we passed and pointed out "dogs" as we passed as well as "balls" that the other children were playing with. She was so content the entire time and did not cry for her parents once. Now this is a record for me, especially since I was her 1st babysitter :) We had a great night and I look forward to babysitting her again. JR loves for me to babysit because he knows that it helps with the "mommy" bug inside of me that gets bigger every single day. Oh the joys of children :)

No comments: