3.19.2007

Upcoming Weddings!










Oh how glorious is another summer of weddings! (And I am in no way being sarcastic either haha) I am so excited about this upcoming May when they all begin. Missy Bond will be getting married May 12th, followed by Amy Alexander on June 2nd, Abbye McMillin June 30th, Jen Gray on July 20th and Jenn Wade August 18th! How thankful I am that I have an excuse to come home this many times to see all of my friends :) There is no doubt that they will all be beautiful and I am so honored to play bridesmaid, program attendant, Assistant Coordinator and friend.

3 comments:

The Davis Family said...

Oh, you do have them all lined up...once again. I think you may possibly hold the award for most weddings attended! haha :)
But, you are a great person to have around during one because you always come in handy. I can't wait to utilize your assertiveness at my wedding!!

Denira Baird Williams said...

hey girl! Found your blog. Just wanted to say hey!!

I have one to. Feel free to check it out!! Hope all is well!! Love ya!!!

denirawilliams.blogspot.com

Jenny Cordero said...

That is awesome! Yay for weddings!