3.28.2007

Neyland Stadium


In just 5 months, one week and 4 days I will be back at the most wonderful place on earth..... Neyland Stadium!!! I am so happy to say that JR and I now have season tickets.. yahoo! We joined the young alumni program so it was very feasible for us to "donate" and receive our tickets. We do not know yet where our seats will be BUT we do know they are lower level. And in all honesty, no seat is a bad one for me down there :) For those who didn't know we are HUGE Vols fans so this is a big deal for us. It is also really cool to think that we will now have these in our family and can one day take our kids. I remember my Poppa and Nanny (great- grandparents) having season tickets when I was growing up and they never missed a game. You can bet that I will be that old lady in orange still yelling at the refs hahaha! I definitely miss the college days of being on campus for every single game and just the atmosphere of it all. I went to every home game all 4 years and also as many of the away games as I could. I was there when we recorded the record seating against Florida in 2004.. Gator Haters for sure! I also watched the Bulldogs go down in GA as well as went to the SEC Championship game in '04. I cannot wait until September 1st when I can say, "It's football time in Tennessee!"


Number one Vol fan,
Lindsey

2 comments:

Southern jezeBelle said...

young alumni program? i missed the boat, tell me more!

Denira Baird Williams said...

So Bobby and i were totally thinking about buying season tickets this year. How much did you guys spend?? if you don't mind me asking. By the way...tell JR i said hey...i haven't talked to him in FoREVEr!