3.21.2007

Craftiness

So i completely love making things.. most of you know this I am sure. For some reason to me it is so much more special to have something hand-made than just going to buy something random. It all started when I got my sewing machine for Christmas (Thanks Reba!) I also have some super crafty friends here at the seminary who have inspired me as well. Here are a few things I have done lately: Personalized burp clothes, picture boards, towell cake for a wedding shower, personalized note cards, and a keepsake book. I am also very excited about soon getting my very own monogramming machine... watch out once that happens everyone! You will be seeing lots of monogrammed things :) This is my little hobby and I thoroughly enjoy being as crafty as I can. If you have any fun things that you have made recently please feel free to share. I love getting new ideas!!!





4 comments:

Darby said...

Lindsey! I am so very impressed!

Southern jezeBelle said...

Ohmygosh! I do those burp clothes for EVERY baby ever born! I'm also big on doing monogrammed panties (the little diaper covers) for the girls. It's so fun!

Unknown said...

Cute stuff, Lindsey! I especially like the towel wedding cake--too fun! I used to be crafty, before I had a baby who needs me much more than my craft stash does:-) I hope to return to crafting at some point; perhaps we can share some ideas.

Leah F said...

One more thing-i love the fabric on the burb rags! Fun, where did you find it?