3.02.2007

Ski Trip to Snowshoe













We went to Snowshoe resort in West Viriginia this past week. There was another couple from school that came with their family with us. It snowed 9 inches the day that we arrived and so therefore there was plenty of "powder" as the avid skier would call it. I will have to say that my skiing experience was rather rocky. I have been several times before with my dad, however, i think with age comes more fear for me and that produced the outcome of Lindsey only skiing one day :) It was beautiful scenary and I really enjoyed traveling with my husband, but from now on i think we have decided that will be "the guys" trip haha. JR was so sweet to me though and very understanding of my fear. He treated me like a queen for my birthday dinner while we were there, taking me to a very nice restaurant. It was amazing to see all of God's beautiful creation up there... it seemed like you could see mountains for miles. That will be a 24th birthday i will never forget :)

7 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

Hope you had a nice bday! Welcome to the BLOG PARTY!!

Linda

Unknown said...

Welcome to the party, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

I used to live in Winston-Salem for a bit and purchased my first home in the tiny little town of King. Seems like ages ago!

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Welcome to the party!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures.

Hopped over from 5 Minutes for Mom. Hope you don’t mind the visit, and future ones.

Have a great week.

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

Unknown said...

Hi there, I just said to someone that they would have to be the luckiest women alive to have the snow, I live in Western Australia and at the moment its HOT, and im pregnant which does not help lol.

Nice to have meet you, your very welcome to come over and visit my blog.

Monkey Giggles said...

Swinging in for the party!!! Nice to meet ya.

I am having my 4th..yes 4th party favor give-away. If ya get a chance come on over.

PARTY ON!!!!

Deb said...

Just stopping by from the party. You know I have lived in noerthen Canada all my life and never tried to snowshoe! Great blog ! Nice to meet you.
God Bless