3.15.2007

Weddings, weddings and more weddings...






As I was posting pictures from our wedding yesterday,because of many requests, I started to realize all of the wonderful weddings in the past 2 years of my life! Now I would never complain that there have been
so many, because i love them SO, but when i think about them all I think wow, my summers have been overloaded with them :) I have been bridesmaid, book attendant, maid of honor, "best woman", extra helper, scripture reader and guest and you would think that I just cant get enough. So much so that I plan to be in or attend at least 4 more this year!!! Nine times a bridesmaid!!!Such beautiful brides and wonderful friends, why in the world would i miss it? Most girls who have been the bride are very much over weddings once theirs takes place. Not this bride! I love everything about them and cant get enough. I am so lucky to be able to still use my craftiness and planning skills to continue to help my friends. These are some pics of me and the brides (and groom, my cousin Alan, where I truly was the "best woman!").

2 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Hey girl! I too love all of the weddings, that will never get old to me! I however missed yours and am so glad that you added pictures. You were an absolutely gorgeous bride. I am so glad that the two of you are doing so well. Hopefully I will run into you sometime in TN!!

Jen&Dave said...

Soon there will be a picture with your best friend Jen BOOTH!!! I'll put you in the wedding, girl, if it will get you to Florida in July :) Love you!