2.27.2008

What an amazing birthday present!


Yesterday was a bit of a whirlwind to say the least ha! I went to the Todd's house at 9:30am, and thank goodness I did because she was already at 6 cm!!! Isaac James Todd was welcomed at 3:30pm weighing 7 lbs and 10 oz and he is beautiful :) It was so amazing to be there with them during this special time... as I was the first one to hold him outside the family when he was only 3 hours old! Christina did great and of course Jay was a proud daddy of his first son. Maisy and Lily did not know quite what to do at first, but as you can tell in the pictures they warmed up to him just fine, wanting to hold his hand. JR and I are so grateful for the Todd family of 5 and we love them dearly. I can definitely say that I will never forget my 25th birthday that is for sure ha! How awesome is the gift of life and even more so on your birthday b/c you realize that you once were that small... WOW!



After leaving the hospital, I went to my basketball game and we were able to pull out a victory YAY! I really wanted to thank everyone who sent me birthday wishes and I apologize that I was not able to answer my phone... as you can see I was kindof busy ha! I promise to return calls and emails soon. I am one lucky girl to have so many people who are so kind to me :)


2 comments:

Tara said...

That is an awesome birthday present! What a cutie and yes, it is hard to believe that we were once that small!

Anonymous said...

See HERE