2.28.2008

Birthday Surprise!

One Monday night we went out to dinner with the Graham's for my birthday to Red Robin. What I thought was going to be a normal night just going to dinner turned out to be a lot more than I expected.

Elizabeth and I
loving being sang to... I like the birthday song :)

After leaving dinner we all went back to our house to what I thought was going to be playing ping pong with the 4 of us. Can you tell by the look on my face that there was shock that had just came over me haha! What I thought were burglars in our home who were about to shoot at me as soon as I walked in the door (why I am backing up toward JR in the picture) turned out to be my closest friends surprising me!!! JR set it all up and he did SOOO well... it was my first ever surprise party and I was truly shocked. I seriously could not stop shaking b/c they scared me so bad :)hugs all around

my BIG birthday cake with special strawberry filling.. yummy!
all the girls
me and the Walkers


Thank you to everyone who came! You truly made my birthday the most special one yet :) And JR I cant thank you enough for getting it all together. I am glad all of my hints paid off hahah!

5 comments:

Jenn and Chris Looney said...

Aw how fun. I still have never had a surprise party - and I don't think all the hints in the world would work in the Looney Bin :) Ha. I love you Mom! Glad it was wonderful.

Anonymous said...

How AWESOME!!!!

I knew that Nephew of mine was as cool as a cucumber!! Ha!

I LOVE IT!! I wish I could have been there!!

Happy BDay to the absolute greatest Niece in the whole wide world!!

I love you!

P.S. Don't forget to let your insurance company know you're 25 now!! HAHAHA!! ;-)

Love ya,
Auntie S

Cindy Lou said...

Happy Birthday Linds! Sorry it's late.. I didn't know! :) Love ya!

Tara said...

That is awesome! How sweet of JR to do that. I too have never had a surprise party. I would probably be scared too! Ha! Happy Birthday!

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday late. That sounds like an awesome day. JR is always so prepared I have to say I am a little jealous.