2.25.2008

Cameron Crazies

We had some GREAT fun at the game! We took our friends Rachel and Justin, who are also sports fans and we all had a ball. I had heard so much about Cameron Indoor before.. and what an experience it was, but I honestly had NO idea. They have the greatest fans I have ever seen.. and yes WAY better than TN fans!! The Cameron crazies were truly crazy ha! I could not believe how into the game they were. They had a cheer for EVERY single play, all the way to the end of the game. They all stood up the ENTIRE time and jumped around screaming, "Let's go Duke!" I loved the traditions that they had and how much they loved cheering on their team.



As you can see from the picture, JR and I were dressed and ready for the big game that was at 9pm! Neither one of us had a Duke shirt, or their color of blue so we decided to wear what we always wear to games... ORANGE! You would not believe how many shout outs we had hahah.. and of course they couldnt say anything bad to us b/c we were ranked higher than them (for the first time ever I know.. but still!) After the Duke game we went over to a friends to watch the UT vs. Memphis game and I think I about had a heart attack :) That was an intense game for sure.. and all I can say is, "Its Great to be a Tennessee Vol!" Now lets just hope we dont choke when it really matters in March :)

1 comment:

Tara said...

Yaahh! Good for you wearing your orange! You guys are TRUE FANS! Of course it is easy when your team is ranked top 2 in the nation and now #1!!!! I am so proud of them! It looks like you all had a great time!