2.13.2008

My Valentine...

What is his name? James Victor Isham, Jr.

How long have you been together? Starting in 1998..... 8 years of dating and 1 year and 5 months of marriage :)


How old is he? 26






Who eats more? well him I hope.. however I can definitely say that since we have been married I tend to eat a lot more. My dinners used to be Smart Start or Ramen noodles... now it is Meat and Potatoes ha!




Who said I love you first? JR... at some point really early in our high school dating. Wish I could remember when exactly, but I do remember him vividly telling me even before we started dating (remember we were 15 and 16) that if we were to date it would be SERIOUS. Serious as in heading towards marriage.. which i of course laughed at then haha.


Who is taller? junior.. not hard to be taller than me who is barely pushing 5'4




Who sings better? definitely JR ha! He is REALLY good and can play the guitar as well. I try to get him to do it more often, but for those who were at the engagement you can back me up on this as he sang a song he wrote for me there. When I sing I get laughed at... anyone remember all sing auditions ha?


Who dances better? my "N'Sync wanna be" hubby. He used to laugh at me in high school because i had no clue although now thanks to my friends from college and going out to dance about 3 times a week back then, i have learned a few moves myself :)



Who is smarter? well... who really knows but i would say him b/c he can learn ANYTHING he wants and is a VERY hard worker. I have lost all my discipline for school these days :)




Who does the laundry? I do.


Who pays the bills? JR


Who sleeps on the right side? JR




Who cooks dinner? Usually I do, but JR grills (especially in the summer) to give me a break. And he also loves to cook me breakfast on the weekends :)



Who drives? usually JR. unless we are driving back to TN and he needs to study.. then i get the 6 hour drive :)



Who is more stubborn? Hmmmmm.... we probably tie there. ;) He would say me and I would DEFINITELY say him ha!!



Who kissed who first? well back in the good ole days of youth group, JR decided to lay one on me in the back of the church bus on the way home from six flags. JR thinks it is hilarious to tell people that I kissed him, but if you would have known shy little Lindsey back then, you would know my version is the truth :)




Who has more friends? I by far keep up with way more friends than he does, but i would say we are pretty even with the number of friends we have. Maybe a few more for me at the seminary since he has to keep his nose in the book ha!


Who has more siblings? I do. 2 brothers and 1 sister. He has 2 brothers.

Who wears the pants? JR, and I am thankful for his love and leadership. :)

I love you my valentine!!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

That was a great post! You have inspired me to do something similar! We will see if I have time or not later today.

Stephanie Sabbe said...

I love that mustache (sp?) picture,the first one...that cracks me up.