2.14.2008

A Precious Gift from God!

Jonathan "Tristan" Isham is here!!! He arrived at 6:39pm and weighed 6 pounds 15 ounces and 19 inches long. He is very healthy and doing great!!! isn't he SO precious :)

Please pray for Leann as she recovers from her c-section. Unfortunately the epidural did not work and therefore they had to knock her out since she could feel them cutting her. She is doing ok now, but just has to recover from the medication they had/have her on.

Mom and Dad

Proud Uncle Phil and Daddy JC ready for the delivery

It still does not even seem real yet to JR and I, but oh how excited we are! As soon as I got the phone call I just started screaming :) We will get to go home the first of March and I have already called dibs on holding him for like 3 hours straight as SOON as I get there. How incredibly blessed we are as a family!!!!!!!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! You are going to L-O-V-E being an aunt, and I cannot imagine a better one! You will be a natural and just love him to pieces. I love my nieces and nephew so much that I can't even imagine how much you must love your own. Plus, he is going to love you and JR so much too!

Denira Baird Williams said...

being a aunt is so much fun!!!! Bobby and I are like super aunt and uncle...we have 4 neices 2 nephews and 1 more on the way!!!! They are so much fun to spoil and send back home!!! :o) Congrats!!!

Tara said...

Ditto, you guys are going to make a great aunt and uncle! I am sure they will have an abundance of monogrammed clothing, etc!! Your family is very blessed! Congratulations!

Brandi said...

Yay!! Congrats to you all!! I know you will be counting down the days til March!!:)

Anthony said...

Congratulations! I actually still can't fathom you being married, much less and AUNT! I think you'll make a super one though.

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Congrats Auntie! I know that you are so excited!!