2.14.2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I want to wish EVERYONE a Happy Valentine's Day! Today is either a day that you LOVE Valentine's Day or you think it is ridiculous and hate it. I just want to encourage ALL of you, whichever category that you fall into, to share the LOVE to others today. Yes it may get a little corny at times but I would say overall this is a wonderful time to take the time to let everyone know that you love them. No matter if it is your family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, or people you dont even know. God calls us all to love one another no matter what AND that we should love people more than ourself. Now I know that I love myself a LOT ha, and if you admit it you really do too. So imagine how much that means we are to love one another. Yes it may seem like an old elementary Sunday school lesson, however honestly we all need to go back and remember those basic principles. If only there was just a hint of love all around the world, oh what a world this would be.

I love you guys!! And I thank you for loving me too :)

3 comments:

Tara said...

Happy Valentines Day to you too! Thanks for that simple reminder, you are so right!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Brandi said...

Happy Valentine's Day.....My "new" Best Friend! haha :)
Hope you guys have a special day!!