2.16.2008

Celebrating Valentines with my sweetie

Since JR and I were both busy on Thursday, we decided to celebrate Valentine's on Friday instead. It was such a pretty day that we wanted to enjoy some outside time when we first got home so we took the dogs to the park. We had a great time and of course I brought my camera so we took tons of crazy pictures of ourselves and the dogs. We then came home and made dinner with our present to each other.. a FONDUE set!!! We had the "Melting Pot" the Ishams way in the luxury of our own home. I am so lucky to have a romantic husband who had everything ready to go, along with roses and candles... and we watched my FAVORITE movie too! Thank you sweetie for a fun night! I love you my Valentine :)
























6 comments:

Nikki said...

All of your pictures are sooo good! Joe and I had Fondue too! I am sure it was not quite as romantic as yours. Your roses are beautiful.

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Looks like you had a great time! I LOVE fondue!!! I love your pictures...too cute!

Tara said...

Wow! You guys do Valentines Day RIGHT! THat is so awesome! Great pictures! The Notebook is one of my favs too!

Anthony said...

It's so good to see a couple so connected to each other! May God continue to bless your union with many more days of love and joy together!

Anonymous said...

I tell ya... My nephew is the most romantic man I know!

You guys truly deserve each other! I'm so proud of y'all! I love to see these pictures!!!

What a GREAT Vday!

I love you both VERY MUCH!!

May God continue to bless the best couple in this entire world, that I am proud to know!

Love ya,
"Auntie S"
;-)

Anonymous said...

P.S. ...

JR looks like a DORK up there running with Major!!!

Hehehehehehe!!!!

Love ya,
"Auntie S"