2.07.2008

Coffee House

Last night at our student Coffee House our very own "Spring Chickens" band played. It was so fun and they did so good! I am so proud of you guys :)
Leburn on the keyboard and vocals
Ben "Jamin" Niemann on he guitar
and the Beej (aka Uncle Bear) on vocals
Keith and JR
Ben, Seth and Mike

Sarah, me, Amy and Natalie- excuse the major cheesing, Dr. Moseley (my boss) had jumped behind the camera to make us smile :)
Amy, Jen and Abbey


Pardon JR and I's attire, we had just got done playing basketball!!! JR had two games tonight and I was shooting a bit to get ready for my game on Tuesday.. YAY! If you know me at all you know how much I love love love sports and especially basketball. So excited for intramurals... now lets just hope I am not too out of shape and old to get up and down the court ha!

No comments: